The organizers invite paper submissions for Work-in-Progress Poster (WIPP) presentations to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The WIPP session will provide opportunities for poster presenters to showcase well-formulated and innovative ongoing work or late-breaking results. Researchers and practitioners are encouraged to submit a three-page paper to the following sub-conferences:
- C1: ICCE Sub-Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education/Intelligent Tutoring System (AIED/ITS) and Adaptive Learning
- C2: ICCE Sub-Conference on Computer-supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL) and Learning Sciences
- C3: ICCE Sub-Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ALT), Learning Analytics and Digital Infrastructure
- C4: ICCE Sub-Conference on Classroom, Ubiquitous, and Mobile Technologies Enhanced Learning (CUMTEL)
- C5: ICCE Sub-Conference on Educational Gamification and Game-based Learning (EGG)
- C6: ICCE Sub-Conference on Technology Enhanced Language Learning (TELL)
- C7: ICCE Sub-Conference on Practice-driven Research, Teacher Professional Development and Policy of ICT in Education (PTP)
- Paper submission deadline: August 17 2018
- Author notification: August 27, 2018
- Final paper and registration deadline: September 14, 2018
- Author registration deadline for workshop papers, early career workshop (ECW) proposals, and work-in-progress posters (WIPP) : September 14, 2018
Submissions must be made through e-mails to the WIPP Coordination Chair <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
NOTICE! Please do not send e-mail to sub-conference chairs.
File types: MS Word (.DOC or .RTF) or PDF
Language: English (British or US)
Paper length: 3 pages
Paper format guide & template: ICCE2018 template
Papers submitted are not expected to include full literature but should have relevant citations.
All submissions will be distributed to and reviewed by appropriate sub-conference program committee members.
All papers accepted for the WIPP session will be published in separate proceedings with an ISBN. Published WIPP papers will also be made available on the official ICCE2018 and APSCE websites.
Camera-ready papers have to be submitted in both Word (or RTF) and PDF files together with a copyright statement by the final paper deadline. At least one author has to register by the registration deadline for the paper to be included in the conference program and proceedings.
Questions related to the Work In Progress Paper (WIPP) presentations can be emailed to the WIPP Coordination Committee.
WIPP Organization Committee
Jihong DING, Zhejiang University of Technology, China <email@example.com>
Yanjie SONG, The Education University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrei D. CORONEL, Ateneo de Manila University, Philippine <email@example.com>
Sagaya AMALATHAS, UNITAR International University, Malaysia <firstname.lastname@example.org>